Tuesday, March 17, 2009

a little tease...

I'm still here...honest! Truthfully, I'm really hoping to have a fantastic new blog soon, and was holding out on these photos to have them on my new blog...but, things are going slower than planned, so thought I'd share just a little preview of some shots I took in Phoenix. The workshop was fantastic...and I can't wait to use some of the techniques I learned in upcoming shoots and weddings...I'm feeling SO inspired! Richard and Amy (http://www.redleafstudios.ca/) are two of the most talented photographers I've ever met - and I enjoyed my time with them so much...




4 comments:

Susan Roberts said...

Love these, the processing is stunning!

Anonymous said...

So great to hear that everyone had a great time at the Beyond conference, and your images are so beautiful! Love that your processing was different, and has given them a different feel.

Kelli said...

Love the photos!

Anonymous said...

These are stunning! I love your blog as well!