Monday, September 1, 2008

Aubrey...

Two years ago, I photographed Aubrey's parents wedding while they were visiting from the United States. What a treat it was when they phoned to see if I could fit them in for some family photos, with their new six month old daughter Aubrey! I couldn't have wished for a happier little model than Aubrey was...I think she's a natural in front of the camera...hope I'll see her again soon (and her parents too of course!). Thanks for thinking of my Tiffany and Shane, it was great to see you again...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! She is adorable! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful!
LOVE that first one, LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Laureen, great job! I can't wait to see the rest.

Carrie Young said...

awww Laureen! That first photo is just so cute! I love, love, love babies feet!!